You’re probably already pretty familiar with at least one Pepperidge Farm product:
- Milano cookies
- Strawberry-centered Verona cookies
- Pirouette rolled wafers with chocolate filling
- Raisin cinnamon swirl bread
Yum. But, very yummy things that I almost never eat.
But, I’ve found something that I can eat all the time. My favorite new find? Deli Flats!
This is probably a good time to mention that this is not an exclusive foodie blog and I am not set up for special photo shoots, so I probably won’t do them justice…but trust me! 🙂
Open faced smeared with natural peanut butter and topped with banana slices for breakfast.
Homemade chicken salad with red bell pepper slices for lunch.
Boca original veggie burger with spinach, ketchup, mustard and cheese for dinner.
I love everything about this bread. But specifically:
- Four varieties: soft wheat, 7-grain, whole grain white and honey wheat.
- All the varieties are soft and sturdy–no crumbling, no flimsiness, no hard edges.
- The recyclable plastic tray inside the bag keeps them organized and protected (from squishing and molding). I have tried another bread company’s similar product that comes in just a plastic bag, and within three days they smelled like mold and felt soggy.
- Less than 3 fat grams.
- At least 5 fiber grams.
- Cholesterol free.
- Trans fat free.
- High fructose corn syrup free.
- Less than 20 carbs.
- 100 calories.
OK, lovefest wrapped.
Have you tried anything new lately? What would you make with Deli Flats?