After a disconnected few days, I’m back! And am so happy to be here! Also, before I report out on my training program progress, I finally got the pictures of dogs on a plane up! Go check it out–the snout is worth it, I promise.
After week two, I shared with you that I only made one of the three runs due to procrastination and then a bizarre and sudden knee pain in the beginning of day two.
This past week, I had a cautious optimist voice in my head cheering me on. I decided to just do the day two and three runs from week two that I missed. So I guess, technically, this is Week 2 1/2 report :). I also wore a knee brace and made sure to run in the cooler mornings.
See my cozy right knee? The five-minute cool down walk is my favorite.
- I felt a lot of pressure, fear and apprehension this week.
- I just decided I would try and walk back or quit if I had to.
- So far, I haven’t needed to.
- I plan to just stay positive and not stress in my head before even trying.
- I actually choked up half-way through because I was so grateful to not have to give up.
- Pounds lost: 2
- BMI: 1 point down–brings me to normal range, kachow!
- Not to be too hard on myself.
- Not to allow myself to feel sorry for myself or slack.
- Sometimes things are out of our control.
- Running is great for clearing your mind. I’ve heard that before..that it’s a cleansing and disciplined sport. But I really do get it. Although, I think I get it because I’m too busy struggling to breathe and lift each leg to stress or worry, haha.
So, that’s my week 3 recap. How’s your week going? Did you do anything new today?